When taking on a project, surface protection may not be your first thought. But it should be. Protecting surfaces not only saves you time and money on site - it could also save your reputation too.
Some companies decide not to protect surfaces and they'll simply deal with any issues that arise. This can be a time-consuming and expensive decision.
Dust, dirt and mortar build up during construction and when the time comes to handover, this could lead to (at best) additional cleaning and (at worst) repairs and replacements. If repairs and replacements are needed - this will also delay handover, resulting in penalty charges.
A common surface protection method is protective film, however, most users find bothersome traits from this protection, such as;
- Time-consuming application (cutting to size and removing air bubbles)
- Loses adhesion quickly and may need reapplying every 4-6 weeks.
- Residue is left on the surface after removing the film
Another well-known protection method is protective board, which brings its own problematic traits on-site;
- Unsuitable for shaped surfaces
- Time-consuming application (cutting to size and taping down)
- Does not allow much light in
- Dust and debris can get behind it
Don't make the mistake of choosing common protection methods during construction. Save time, money, disputes, and your reputation by choosing Protectapeel spray-on protective coating and reap the rewards...
- No cutting to size (sprayed directly to the surface)
- BS476 Pt 7 Fire Rated as standard
- Internal & external protection
- 12 month, airtight protection with no adhesion loss
- Reduces repairs and replacements
- Reduces additional cleaning
Why not see for yourself with a FREE DEMONSTRATION?